Let's Talk!

You have options when it comes to Medicare insurance.  Let our experts clarify things.  Receive all the Medicare benefits you deserve.  Our specialists will walk you through your options and compare the top Medicare carriers and plans to help you choose the best plan for you.

Wise Medicare has you covered, whether you're new to Medicare or just looking into your options. We work with a variety of carriers, so you'll be able to choose a plan that fits your budget and demands.

Medicare Insurance that works for YOU!

Let us help you with the Medicare process from start to finish for FREE!
Medicare can be confusing and overwhelming. Let one of our knowledgeable agents in Rolla, Springfield, or nationwide answer all your questions and simplify the process.

Medicare Basics

Medicare Basics

As you approach the golden year of 65, discussions about Medicare can feel like you’re participating in a game of the $100,000 Pyramid. With endless clues and information being thrown at you to determine which Medicare option is best, you finally wish someone would just shout out the answer so you can move on!


Medicare Advantage

Medicare Advantage

Medicare Part C is best known as “Medicare Advantage,” an optional program providing a variety of private insurance options that combine the benefits included in Medicare Part A (inpatient hospitalization services), Part B (outpatient, medically necessary services), and Part D (prescription drugs) into one plan.


Medicare Supplements

Medicare Supplements

Many new Medicare subscribers are surprised to learn that Medicare covers only 80% of Part B expenses. The remaining 20% can be financially devastating if you’re affected by a serious illness. Medicare Supplement plans can pay some or all of the remaining 20%, giving you peace of mind by eliminating extra costs.


Drug Plans

Drug Plans

Prescriptions. Just saying the word makes you think instantly of your wallet and how much lighter it is probably going to feel after running by the pharmacy. Unfortunately, medications are a vital and often integral role of our lives as we make every effort possible to keep a normal and healthy lifestyle.



Our clients love us!

  • 5 star review  I met with Jeremy Tyler about six years ago when he took the time to answer my endless questions regarding the ever-confusing details of my health insurance. That... read more

    thumb Cynthia Wilson

    5 star review  Angie was extremely helpful and professional, with a personal touch. I highly recommend them.

    thumb Karen Bulger

    5 star review  I contacted 417 Insurance and Investments and Angela Moore worked with my wife and I to sign up for Medicare. With the help of Angela, my wife's Part B... read more

    thumb Michael Hammond
  • 5 star review  Angela has been most helpful. She responds in a timely fashion via phone, email and text. She is available at the company office, too.
    We completed the enrollments, because she knows... read more

    thumb Walt Nelson

    5 star review  We have been so pleased with the help we have received from Angela and Jeremy. They are always quick to answer any questions, help with paperwork, and guide us through... read more

    thumb Dianna Baker

    5 star review  Angie is always available to answer your insurance needs either by phone or in person. She always greets you with a friendly and enthusiastic voice to help. She... read more

    thumb denise h
  • 5 star review  Angela is very knowledgeable on all Medicare Health Insurance and Prescription Insurance options. She will set you up with the best and most cost efficient plans for you. She... read more

    thumb Felicia Tudor

    5 star review  When I was 64 and about to retire, I started looking for help with navigating social security and how to choose a supplement or Medicare Advantage plan. My husband has... read more

    thumb Bootsy Hambone

    5 star review  Jennifer was very nice and very informative about everything. They listen and help go over everything to figure out what’s best option to fit what your looking for. Highly recommend... read more

    thumb Terry Bridgeman

Request a call back.

Would you like to speak to one of our Wise Medicare advisers? Just submit your contact details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you prefer that type of communication.